These Terms and Conditions of Service (“Terms of Service”) govern your membership on https://everafter.me its associated mobile sites (collectively, the “Our Sites” or the “Sites”) and your purchases and use of products and services available through the Sites. The Ever After Sites are operated by Beauty & W.
By establishing membership on the Sites, or purchasing or using products or services through the Sites, you acknowledge and agree as follows.
■ Privacy Poricy
1. Basic policy
Beauty & W (hereinafter referred to as “our company,company,we,our,us”) will comply with laws and regulations applicable to personal information held by the Company. Personal information is an important asset of individuals and everyone engaged in business in the company observes the compliance program concerning personal information protection and treats personal information accurately and safely so as to protect customer information, We will continue our efforts to respond to that trust.
2. Purpose of compliance program on personal information
(1) Standards for collecting and using appropriate personal information and rules for operating it.
(2) We will establish a code of conduct and concrete rules to prevent illegal access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
3. Organizational activities
We will carry out the following activities to materialize the basic policy.
(1) Officers and all employees will comply with laws and other norms concerning personal information.
(2) Personal Information Protection We appoint an administrator, give responsibility and authority concerning the implementation and operation of the compliance program, and conduct business.
(3) Appoint the person responsible for system audit and perform system audit.
(4) Based on the system audit, we will improve internal regulations and methods of operation.
(5) We request cooperation for the companies and individuals with transactions to fulfill the objectives of the regulations.
(6) This basic policy is posted on our website (URL = https://everafter.me), so that it can be read at any time.
(7) The compliance program will be continuously improved.
4. Treatment of personal information
(1) Collection, use and provision of personal information
When collecting personal information, we will clarify the purpose of collection for customers, limit the scope of use of collected personal information, and handle it appropriately.
(2) Respect for rights
When respecting personal rights concerning personal information and we are required to disclose, correct, or delete personal information of ourselves, we respond to reasonable period within reasonable range.
(3) Implementation of safety measures
We will establish internal regulations and implement safety measures so as not to cause troubles such as leakage of personal information to the outside of the company, unreasonably falsified, etc.
(4) Supervision of consignee
We may delegate all or part of the handling of customer’s personal information to a third party within the scope of the purpose of use. We confirm that the subcontractor handles the personal information properly, request proper handling of customer’s personal information, and appropriately supervise the consignee.
(5) Retention period of personal information
We will store personal information of customers etc. to the extent necessary for the purpose of use, and after we achieve the purpose of use, we will delete your personal information after storing it in a safe place for a suitable period.
◆Purpose of using personal information
We handle personal information acquired within the scope of the following purpose of use.
Purpose of using personal information in “Ever After (URL = https://everafter.me )”
(1) When using our service, we will send information such as events and updates.
(2) Make an appropriate reply to questions, requests, etc for our service.
(3) Ship gifts and additional services.
(4) Make appropriate warnings against violation of the rules and violation of rules.
(5) In addition, the Company shall use it within the range in which we has obtained consent beforehand from the member.
We do not collect personal information without members without disclosing member information to third parties. However, when requested by a law, court or administrative agency, we may disclose personal information without your consent.
The information voluntarily disclosed by the members and information inevitably known may be used by other users. Access to other sites through the services provided by the Company and the information sent there may be disclosed according to their respective regulations.
In the above cases, we can not assume any obligation or responsibility.
Modified November 14,2018